- Red is a passionate and warm color which induces vitality and stimulates energy.
- It increases adrenaline and elevates blood pressure-so avoid using it when the patient is suffering from hypertension.
- Red can also alleviate depression.
- Enhancing sexual appetite and overall vitality.
- Orange radiates warmth and is associated with joy and happiness.
- As far as cancer healing colors go, orange is an important color in the color healing chart.
- Stimulates intelligence and also detoxify the body and mind to heal patients quickly.
- Yellow is particularly recommended for patients with skin problems.
- It can inspire creativity in people who feel sluggish or lethargic.
- Avoid overuse of yellow as it can hamper the digestive health and lead to stomach problems and insomnia.
- Green color is known for its balanced healing properties.
- Symbolizes growth and renewal.
- It also encourages comfort and equilibrium and is particularly beneficial for the heart, lungs and circulatory system.
- This spiritual color is also the color of the sky and sea.
- Blue is an important healing color as it is linked with calm and serenity.
- It helps lower blood pressure and can reduce rapid heart rate.
- Blue is relaxing for the mind and body.
- Associated with organs like eyes, ears and nose and involved with the senses of smell, sight and sound.